 Robotics / Palm Computing / 8
Re: BrickRemote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.palm
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:34:46 GMT

David,

Are you saying that the HotSync cable didn't work? It worked for me when
connected directly from the Palm to the tower (I had to cut off the screws
to make it fit in the tower). I haven't seen the modem cable for the Palm.
Does it fit into the tower?

I tried it today with my palm modem cable it works great- can't remember • if
you made it clear on your website that the hotsync cable which is a null
modem type cable. it won't work unless you can convert it
David Walton

Mike