 Robotics / Palm Computing / 62
  palm IR

Can anyone direct me to the settings for Omniremote to control the rcx from my Palm Pilots IR port? The one link I found is dead ((URL) in advance _cesar (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: palm IR

(...) Use the MindStorms remote or the direct commands from NQC to train OmniRemote. I think the "test panel" with the included software may work as well. Robert Eddings (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.palm)