 Robotics / Palm Computing / 50
  rcx+hp48gx

Hi, i like to do a remote control for the RCX with my old hp48gx, but i don't understand the package structure, (what is the number of the bits?, the header, stop bits, parity, how to use the opcodes....etc). Who to teach me hear?? thanks (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: rcx+hp48gx

(...) header, (...) Check this web page: (URL) has the IR communications spec for the RCX brick. Look down the page for the "Communications" section. have fun, DLC (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.palm)