 Robotics / Palm Computing / 41
40  |  42
Subject:
Palm IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.palm
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 03:50:22 GMT

Has anyone seriously looked into setting up the Palm's IR for communicating
with the RCX? I was thinking of working on this and I wanted to make sure
that I  won't be duplicating anyone's efforts.

I was thinking it would be really cool if the Palm could use the legOS
packet based networking to talk to the RCX (or RCXs).

If you are currently working on a project like this, please let me know.

-Ben