 Robotics / Palm Computing / 35
    Re: Training OmniRemote for RCX commands —Robert Eddings
   Mike, You beat my response by 3 minutes and we said basically the same thing. We've been working on the same things for so long we are starting to think alike. Scary huh?! :) Robert (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

        Re: Training OmniRemote for RCX commands —Mike Kory
   yes. Thanks for the nice words though. By the way I've given more thought to using the built in IR. I think we need to access the hardware directly to do it though. OmniRemote accesses the hardware directly too. I'm waiting for the color version of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)