 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 94
    LEJOS OSEK giving me funky dll errors —Jeremy Rand
   I've installed LEJOS OSEK 1.04, but when I try to make all in the helloworld example, I get the error "This application has failed to start because cygintl-3.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried telling (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

        Re: LEJOS OSEK giving me funky dll errors —Takashi Chikamasa
   (...) The problem that you have encountered seems to be a common Cygwin problem. (please google cygintl-3.dll). I guess that you need to re-install Cygwin. In my case, I just select make 3.81-1 under Devl and other stuff remains as default during (...) (17 years ago, 19-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)