 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 64
    Re: Custom firmware crashing on boot —Rasmus Pedersen
   (...) It is nice with some action. (...) OK, that is very good. (...) A quick question: Are you running binsert after you compile? It may be worthwhile to look at lines 50-55 in "Makefile". With some effort and a hex file editor you can check if (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

        Re: Custom firmware crashing on boot —Jeremy Rand
   Sorry I didn't have time to reply to your post yesteday; I had limited time available. (...) Hmm, as I said yesterday to Dick, disabling all three binsert calls in the makefile caused my firmware to crash on a blank screen, even after I had done (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)