 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 53
  Re: NXT Programming with C Question

(...) Hi there, Thanks for venturing those reasons. I had been thinking that with the release of the NXT firmware that there may be options to compile code that worked directly with the firmware. Cheers (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

  RE: NXT Programming with C Question

(...) Ralph and Brian have provided good input that parallels my experience. Here's a little more information. If you have access to the IAR tools you can compile the NXT firmware available in the NXT SDK from LEGO "out of the box". I believe there (...) (17 years ago, 20-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)