 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 50
    Re: NXT Programming with C Question —Ralph Hempel
   (...) There's no reason you can't compile straight ANSI C and run it on the NXT. I was doing it last year and ran an ATMEL sample program that turned the NXT into the world's most expensive 256K (not M) Flash drive :-) The hard part is using the (...) (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

        Re: NXT Programming with C Question —Alexis Morris
   (...) Hi Thanks for the fast response, I think I'll have a look at the pbLua firmware. What I am working towards is a method of running Haskell programs on the NXT by converting to C bytecodes first. (17 years ago, 19-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)