 Robotics / NXT / NXT Firmware Hacking / 106
    Re: ARM Assembly Language Programming on NXT? —Tat Chee Wan
   Hi Juergen, Thanks for replying. (...) Thanks for the info. My goal is to run and debug ARM assembly language programs executing in RAM. I was not familiar with the NXT, so currently I'm looking at the on-board capabilities. I realized after some (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

        Re: ARM Assembly Language Programming on NXT? —Tat Chee Wan
     (...) Sorry, I found a more recent version, but it's still missing some parts on the ARM architecture: (URL) also found the following Intro guide (which is better than nothing): (URL) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

        Re: ARM Assembly Language Programming on NXT? —Juergen Stuber
   Hi T.C. (...) aha. I just programmed some startup and interrupt wrapper code (the rest is C), so I didn't get into the higher reaches of macros etc. Jürgen (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)