 Robotics / NXT / 990
    Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff —John Hansen
   (...) I do not have the mindsensors DROD-Nx sensor but I have read the documentation from their website. It says that the sensor is an analog sensor which you can read using the standard NXT-G light sensor block. That means you need to configure the (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff —Gian Piero Puccioni
   (...) Well, I use Linux so I completely skipped the part about NXT-G in the docs and I missed the reference to the light sensor. Anyway, that is sort of what I tried (I changed the original program so many times I am not sure). But probably I missed (...) (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff —Alfonso Martone
   (...) Thank you! But it worked only after firmware upgrade (to version 1.05) and using original NXT flat cables (Mindsensors flat cables are very poor quality). -- alf (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)