 Robotics / NXT / 924
  NXT-G/ROBOTC Firmware Scheduler and Clump Priority

In a typical operating system (OS), tasks are scheduled on a priority basis. The highest priority task always executes ahead of lower priority tasks. If there are multiple tasks at the highest priority, then they are typically executed in a round (...) (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT-G/ROBOTC Firmware Scheduler and Clump Priority

Wow! Very interesting posting. Thanks for revealing that, Dick! Zitat von Dick Swan <dickswan@sbcglobal.net>: (...) ---...--- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: NXT-G/ROBOTC Firmware Scheduler and Clump Priority

Holy cow! This is fun to read... I wish I have the time to further discuss this regarding the events handling with nxt. Follow up later. Thanks for such detailed info. --Elizabeth -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (17 years ago, 7-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)