 Robotics / NXT / 922
    RE: Ooops! NXT Software Comparison correction / I2C Messaging Speed
    (...) Nobody cheated or is dishonest. Everyone who writes firmware for the NXT is well-intentioned "good" people. Let's not mislabel good modern programming practice -- i.e. hardware device drivers integrated into the low-level firmware -- as (...) (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        RE: Ooops! NXT Software Comparison correction / I2C Messaging Speed —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) I want to list both. First, the one-to-one mapping, and second (with some explanation) the code with a second task. Several other pieces of software have an "optimized" version of code, and it makes sense to do the same for NBC. Steve (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)