 Robotics / NXT / 900
    Re: Update: Team Hassenplug NXT Software Comparison Results —Steve Hassenplug
   I just updated a bunch of things on the NXT Software page. (URL) to everyone who has posted updated stats. Steve (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Update: Team Hassenplug NXT Software Comparison Results —Christian Mock
   (...) Hi Steve, why are pbLua BT-states for NXT->NXT and NXT->PC marked as "NOT YET" ? Thanks for your work Bye Christian (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Update: Team Hassenplug NXT Software Comparison Results —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) That's easy. I was updating the page, and when I got about 90% done, Visual Studio crashed, so I had to start over. It would appear the second time through, I skipped that. :) Thanks for checking Steve (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Update: Team Hassenplug NXT Software Comparison Results —Takashi Chikamasa
   (...) Thanks Steve for listing up LEJOS OSEK too! LEJOS OSEK V1.04 also supports Bluetooth based data logging with NXT GamePad. (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)