 Robotics / NXT / 872
871  |  873
Subject:
NXTAssembler 1.0 Alpha 4 and site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:13:07 GMT

Hi,
I have released the Alpha 4 of NXTAssemlber project. It contains a bugs
fix and a new feature. I hope that this version can be used because is
near to the first beta version (I suppose two or one alpha version after
this)

And I have published the site of NXTAssembler:
http://nxtassembler.sourceforge.net.

Any suggestion/typo/bug/comment or help for the project or any document
in the site are welcome!

It is the changelog of project NXTAssembler:

Program
    Added Validation capability.
    Added -novalidation and -onlyvalidation arguments.
    Fix bug relative SetIn, GetIn, SetOut,GetOut, StringCat, ArrayBuild
and other.
    Support for mutex.
    Initial support for multithreading.
    Fix bug in Opcode.
    Support InputPort and OutputPort.
    Automatic adding of Exit if missing.
    Fix bug Not instruction.
    Fix bug in the arguments management.
    Added help argument.
     Fix bug relative to error handling

AsXML
    Change of namespace for the XML.
    Added type InputPort and OutputPort.
    Added Mutex tag and removed MUTEX type.
    Change the in StringCat and ArrayBuild "source" to Source".
    Removed attribute in Codespace.
    Required attribute "start" and "end" in ExitClump.
    Added attribute autoStart in Clump