 Robotics / NXT / 768
    NXC News —John Hansen
   I have posted a new beta release of NBC/NXC. Beta 30 fixes a number of bugs introduced in beta 29 as well as a few that have been around for quite a while. Please let me know if you run into any problems with this new version. There is also a new (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)