 Robotics / NXT / 766
    events /nxt vs. events/rcx —Elizabeth Mabrey
   Hi, I tried to write some code to simulate the events like in RCX. It starts to look cluttered. I understand that NXT VM does not support events like you find in the RCX. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated! Elizabeth (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: events /nxt vs. events/rcx —Brian Davis
   (...) Sigh... "good luck"? I don't mean to sound too negative, but this is a hard nut to crack under the standard FW I think... at least I've yet to figure out a way to do it to my satisfaction. In fact, more than almost any other single point, this (...) (17 years ago, 31-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)