 Robotics / NXT / 76 (-5)
  Re: NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth

(...) I played around with this a little bit, trying to confirm what I've been told. It is possible to have an NXT connect as either a master or a slave, but not both at the same time. I'm sure this is true. Here's what I did: I took three NXTs with (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth

(...) As I was working on my ruby-nxt module, I managed to get the nxt to connect to my laptop as both a master and a slave. On my laptop (a MacBookPro) I created an incoming bluetooth serial port and an outgoing serial port on the DEV-B device (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth

(...) Jordan, I think swarming would be very fun to explore, but, for me, there isn't enough time before BF. Here's something you could play around with before BF: (URL) by getting your robot to follow the line on the test pad. To answer your (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth

It's good that people are interested! With the RCX couldn't you just have a robot broadcast a message to anything that could see the IR signal and was waiting for specific messages to arrive? Can a similar thing be done with BT? Would we be better (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Spike Building Guide Typo

(...) The same three girls got confused by the programming instructions for Spike "Reactions". They missed the proper placement of the second switch block within the primary switch block within the loop block in frame 8. Confused? So was I. They saw (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact