 Robotics / NXT / 743
    Re: pbLua PCF8574 SOLVED ! —Christian Mock
   (...) Hi Dick, your answer solves my knot :D It's a NXT specific behaviour and all alternatives NXT-OSes which uses original Lego-Source-Lowlevel routines have this feature ? Thanks for your answer Bye Christian (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

        Re: pbLua PCF8574 SOLVED ! —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Let me say thanks to Dick as well. I think that the NXT firmware does what's called a repeat start in the I2C definition... Here's the part in the I2C spec that is required: (URL) And with pictures: (URL) Hope this helps... Ralph (17 years ago, 21-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)