 Robotics / NXT / 742
RE: pbLua PCF8574 SOLVED ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 20:36:34 GMT

Hi,
or was it a quirk at my brain to address the i2c-read-address and
hope to receive usefull data ?

Currently it works for me when using allways the i2c-write
address...

This is the excepted behavior. When you want to read from I2C device,
the NXT firmware first sends a write message to load the internal index
"pointer" for the I2C device and then sends a read message that will
read the requested number of bytes. Usually I2C device auto-increment
the internal index pointer whenever a message is r/w multiple bytes.