 Robotics / NXT / 708
  NXT Rubik's cube solver

Hi. It took time but it is quite done. For details: (URL) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt) !!

  Re: NXT Rubik's cube solver

(...) Daniele, WOW. ummm thats all I can say. WOW. It was nice to see and read about your design, and I thought to myself; nice. THEN I saw the video, and just smiled from ear to ear. The first time I saw the one arm do the "double thwack" to seat (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Rubik's cube solver

Absolutely fantastic with a clever mechanical design. (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Rubik's cube solver

(...) Aw, it's only for Windows / PC's (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Rubik's cube solver

I just watched the video! Brillant!! Great write up and web page. Amazing work! (17 years ago, 4-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Rubik's cube solver

(...) My software runs well both on UNIX and MAC Windows emulators: I tried it successfully. Danny (17 years ago, 4-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Rubik's cube solver

Excellent work! I was very impressed! It is amazing how many of the world's amazing minds are involved in the lego hobby : ) God Bless, Nathan (URL) (17 years ago, 5-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)