 Robotics / NXT / 707
706  |  708
Subject:
New pbLua Beta 5 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 03:00:39 GMT

All,

You can download and try the latest pbLua Beta 5 with the
following enhancements:

Enhancements include:

1. Fixed broken I2C implementation
2. Added basic sound for tones and melodies
3. Added first attempt at high speed 485
4. Direct input of floating point numbers, but
   no float printing yet...

Enjoy, and if you have sample code please
post it or email it to me so I can get going
on the example code pages :-)

Direct link:

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbLua/gems/nxt-lua-beta-5.zip>

Ralph