 Robotics / NXT / 701 (-5)
  Re: NBC/NXC beta news

(...) I keep forgetting the not-quite part of your language is an attempt to map operations directly onto the underlying VM. I was hoping to avoid rewriting code but now realize that making all elements of this structure top-level elements will (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NBC arrays

Is there some more detailed (and lower-level) description of how the arrays work in NBC, please? Something that would complement the description in the manual? This is how I see the arrays in NBC/standard firmware: * a compiled program works with (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NBC/NXC beta news

(...) Sorry for not getting back with you sooner about this bug, Rosco. Life comes at you fast, as they say. :-) I investigated this problem today and it looks like I've got it fixed. There were several bugs going on in NBC which were causing the (...) (17 years ago, 28-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NXTasy challenge no. 2

I've postponed the deadline on NXTasy.org challenge no. 2 till June 1st. Also, detailed rules and prizes were published here: (URL) urge the (advanced) readers of Lugnet to contribute to this challenge. I think it's important that MDP/MCP members (...) (17 years ago, 28-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: Classroom experiments gone awry

Your results are not at all what I intuitively expect. From your previous posts, I think the "turn ratio" settings you've used range from 0 to +100 in steps of 10. The following table is what I expected. Turn Inner Expected Observed Ratio Wheel (...) (17 years ago, 28-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact