 Robotics / NXT / 700
  NBC arrays

Is there some more detailed (and lower-level) description of how the arrays work in NBC, please? Something that would complement the description in the manual? This is how I see the arrays in NBC/standard firmware: * a compiled program works with (...) (17 years ago, 29-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NBC arrays

(...) Perhaps the executable file and bytecode reference PDF explains arrays in a way that would complement the description in the NBC manual. The firmware source code is also a good source of information about how arrays work. (...) The firmware (...) (17 years ago, 4-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NBC arrays

(...) I misspoke here. It is not OP_REPLACE which requires that the output array be different from the input array. Using the same arrays as input and output with OP_REPLACE, in fact, is quite normal and usual. I was actually thinking of OP_ARRBUILD (...) (17 years ago, 5-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NBC arrays

Thank you for the valuable first-hand information. It is a pitty there is no byte-code instruction to copy a part of an array somewhere to a middle of another array (so that one does not have to index and replace element-by-element or allocate a new (...) (17 years ago, 13-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)