 Robotics / NXT / 609
608  |  610
Subject:
NXT external storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2007 12:10:32 GMT

Hi,
what are you thinking about extending the NXT with an external storage for more
sounds or karthographic data ?
A simple hardware interface NXT==>I2C==>IOPort==>SD-Card is not the problem,
but how can this supported by operating system (e.g pbLua, NXJ, NXT-G)?
Is it enough to add some routines for fetching data fro external SD-Card or
is it neccessary to implement a full filesystem driver ?

I've seen such addon for simple AVR-based systems.

Thanks for more ideas
Bye
Christian