 Robotics / NXT / 607
    NXT BrickSorter - Sorting bricks with a HiTechnic colour sensor. —Dave Astolfo
   What better idea to come up with to test the HiTechnic colour sensor then to build a LEGO brick sorter. So, that’s what I did. After quickly learning that the sensor does not read colour from a distance (in my excitement I forgot to read the (...) (17 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: NXT BrickSorter - Sorting bricks with a HiTechnic colour sensor. —Chris Phillips
   (...) Cool stuff, and a very elegant design. I was wondering if there is a reason you don't have cups all the way around the sorter? Have you tried to put the color sensor inside a housing to cut down on ambient light? And the real question the (...) (17 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

        Re: NXT BrickSorter - Sorting bricks with a HiTechnic colour sensor. —Dave Astolfo
   (...) Thx for the comments. The design as it stands right now would not allow the sorter unit to rotate all the way around - not a bad idea though. I wanted to challenge myself with the angle idea on the sorter itself (2 rows of cups). With larger (...) (17 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)