 Robotics / NXT / 543
  Re: The rarest colour in LEGO - grey on a NXT?

(...) The firmware's available, as is Rasmus Pedersen's update to compile it under GCC in Linux (or Cygwin on a PC): (URL) with a PDF document on building the toolchain: (URL) of this is hidden - you can find it if you search for it. I couldn't get (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: The rarest colour in LEGO - grey on a NXT?

(...) Thanks Jason (...) It is pretty close I think. I fixed some bugs. Now Demo.rxe and "Try Me" loads/runs but terminates early. Actually, it is really fun as one is forced to look inside and understand the LEGO virtual machine. Well, My latest (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: The rarest colour in LEGO - grey on a NXT?

(...) Rasmus - Sorry I haven't been able to work on this some more lately. I had to spend my birthday - a day off work - taking my car back to the dealer. Honestly, if I wanted the windscreen wipers and lights to go off on their own in the car park (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)