 Robotics / NXT / 537
  pbLua: how to download and run?

Hi all, I'm still trying to get pbLua running on my brick. I've installed the LuaEclipse plugin which allows me to write (pb)Lua files in Eclipse with a decent editor support and written some programs. Yet, I still have absolutely no clue how to (...) (17 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)