 Robotics / NXT / 517
  Re: Surveying MTBF of Edu NXTs

(...) You should be able to estimate time-to-failure in the presence of your censored data; people do this all the time in engineering and cancer and many other fields. Steve H seems surprised at the fact that any NXT died and I must say that I am (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Surveying MTBF of Edu NXTs

First, let me repeat the request for specifics. I *have* had some reports of indivdual sensors failing (and being replaced by LEGO), as well as the rare motor that seems a little bit to high in internal friction (and, again, at least addressed by (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)