 Robotics / NXT / 476 (-5)
  Re: Bluetooth Comm Problem

(...) I was a little confused about how I was supposed to determine when the message had been received. I wasn't sure whether the ReceiveMessage should be called multiple times or not. Here is my code: // Connection = 1, Queue = 0 (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

(...) Agreed, even if you select NXT target BricxCC insists to use .nqc as default extension. Misleading at best... Philo (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: Bluetooth Comm Problem

(...) A visual review looks like everything is appropriate. The only thing I can think of is whether, on the NXT, you are calling "ReadMessage" more than once. You should have a loop that runs for at least 50 (or better yet 150) milliseconds. (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Bluetooth Comm Problem

I have been trying to communicate via BT from a Perl script on my PC to/from the NXT. I am not using Fantom. I have no problem receiving data from the NXT, but the NXT does not appear to be receiving the messages I send. I am capturing the serial (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

It worked. The key was to save a file with .nxc extension... Thanks, Patrick "John Hansen" <afanofosc@comcast.net> escreveu na mensagem news:JDCzqy.MxL@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact