 Robotics / NXT / 471 (-20)
  NXC/NBC release news

I released beta 26 last night/this morning. It is primarily a bug fix release. If you want to use the new features in beta 25 you definitely should upgrade to beta 26 due to the problems that exist in the previous beta release. - Fixes an array (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

(...) If the Download button is enabled (the hot key is F6 and the button looks like a blue triangle point down) then when you click on that button your current NXC program is downloaded to the NXT unless some error message indicates otherwise. The (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

Just a question: (I am sure everybody knows the answer...) How do i upload a NXC code to NXT? Obviously is not throught the RCX "Program" combo (And it is disabled when conecting to NXT), but the upload icon command seems to do nothing (nor even a (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Advice on NXT demonstration Project

Thanks Brian! If the people at this meeting will enjoy this demonstration as cool as my kids did, It will be a major success! And JennToo is amazing! He is simple, cool design, have personality and it is very flexible. If I get some time until (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Advice on NXT demonstration Project

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> escreveu na mensagem news:JD4JyL.9zA@lugnet.com... (...) Brian, JennToo has a very interesting behaviour in the nest program. (I saw the movie). Is it ask to much for the NXTG code? I did not find it anywhere... (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT parts for MLcad 54087 or 56145

Hi all, (...) I checked the size with a 44292 wheel. It's exactly the same. I also checked on Peeron site, the two parts seem to be the same. (URL) Klein A Mindstorms fan. (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.16

I have released today a new official BricxCC release (3.3.7.16) which includes NBC/NXC 1.0.1 b25. BricxCC has updated syntax highlighting for NXC and NBC. It also has a number of minor fixes. In particular, the code explorer and procedure list tools (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NXC/NBC release news

I have posted sourcecode and the win32 build of beta 25 for NBC/NXC. The Linux and Mac OSX binaries will be available later today. February 8, 2007 - NBC 1.0.1.b25 beta is available. - Fixes a string whitespace bug introduced in b22 - Fixes a (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Advice on NXT demonstration Project

(...) Not being an expert by far myself, I have made several demonstrations locally in my area. I built what the instructions lead you though that come with the set. It took only a few hours the first time and I had a robot that exhibited all of the (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Advice on NXT demonstration Project

(...) In five days, you need something really simple that you understand. Something like Tribot, but make it clear that you know what it's doing. Another really small, *extremely* simple chassis is JennToo* (and a remote control for it as well, if (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Advice on NXT demonstration Project

Hi people, I was asked to perform a Mindstorm Demonstration for a company especialized in High Level Businnes Trainning (Coaching, Leadership, Creativity, Future, etc...) They heard about lego robotics and they want to know more about it, and (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: compilation switch in BrickCC Command Center?

(...) Are you talking about defining a macro via a command-line switch such as nqc -Susb -d -DMYVAL=xyz foobar.nqc or something of that sort? If that is what you have in mind then you can do it from within BricxCC with NQC but I have not yet (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

  compilation switch in BrickCC Command Center?

Thru brickcc command center, I wonder how to insert a user-defined compilation switch as I want to use it in the preprocessor directives. Input is greatly appreciated. --Elizabeth (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

(...) Juergen et al., Good news, everyone! The nightmare is over. :-) And I got to learn a few things in the process, too! Setting the security bit must have been what I did, although I don't specifically recall it...I do remember that, before I (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

(...) It may be obvious, but: Holding the reset pin for a few seconds simply does a brick reset. Holding the reset pin for around 15 seconds is supposed to put the brick into SAMBA mode. You are doing the second I hope. And just to be safe, you've (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

(...) OK, everybody take a deep breath and slow down. first of all, the SAMBA version I'm using is 1.11, available here: (URL) And for anyone that's going to get busy hacking firmware, this is a great place to start: (URL) Yes, there is a script (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

(...) The Atmel SAM-BA downloader, included in their In-system Programmer package: (URL) was using an older version than the one currently available on their site, though (1.7 vs. 1.8). (...) Well, it would be nice to be able to get back IN to the (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

(...) Nathan, What software did you use to load V1.04? It sounds like there is something in there that set the firmware to read-only after it loaded it. Can you find any settings like that in that software? Steve (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

All, Up until this point, I kept hearing that it was pretty much next to impossible to "brick" a brick. However, I think I've managed to be the first person to prove that it *can* be done (not that I'm proud of this fact :-( ). A few weeks back, I (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NXT controlled Red Quad

(URL) NXT controlled Red Quad> - completed 2-3-07 (URL) controlled Red Quad>> Motorized tail - neck and head (3 URLs) Ultrasonic - Touch and Sound Sensors (URL) Sensor>> (URL) Sensor>> (URL) Sensor>> Custom eye lights courtesy HiTechnic - 68.8 x 36 (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact