 Robotics / NXT / 416 (-5)
  Re: Improving the firmware?

(...) I asked about the same questions some time ago, here is John's answer: (URL) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Apology

(...) Hoser! Kev P.S. Dave, my friend, I knew this was a sore spot. I was just tickling it a bit, not meaning to pour salt. I'm so open minded that I have a Canadian friend that lives here in the lower 48. It is clear from him that this horrible (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Improving the firmware?

If anyone is still listening to suggestions, I would like to have the ability to spawn a thread. I don't know how threads are handled in NXT-G, but in NBC, there is no way to create a thread to kick off a task while moving on to other tasks in the (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXC News

(...) Great sites! I have asked Danny Benedettelli to put together an NXC Tutorial based on the existing NQC Tutorial and NBC Tutorial. He's making great progress on that so it should be available soon. And I'm feverishly working on finishing the (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXC News

(...) Matthias, you forgot the other german Workshops and FAQ's ;-) FAQ, Workshop und Tutorial zu NXC gibt es hier: (URL) FAQ, Workshop zu pbLua (URL) Regards Christian (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact