 Robotics / NXT / 401
  Re: What do these macros do?

(...) Thanks for your response, John. That tip about the dirty flag not being IOMAPpable is very, very useful; I could have wasted a lot of time working that out the hard way. I'm working on a graphical display widget to show a 'radar' (well, sonar) (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

  RE: What do these macros do? [IOMAP Access Execution Times

(...) You're right. IOMapRead and IOMapWrite are very slow functions. They're slow because you pass a character string for the name of the module you want to access; the NXT-G firmware runs through the list of modules looking for a match on the (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)