 Robotics / NXT / 386 (-5)
  Re: Any experience with measuring rotations?

(...) "It's foolproof!" (...) This sounds like a good idea. I'm thinking I'm going to have to work out a sequence of more than just two shades, but that's what weekends are for, right? So, if I could make of sequence of colors that have increasing (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Any experience with measuring rotations?

(...) Easy. A light sensor. Point the sensor at a disk that's shaded from white to black. I've used that to detect the distance a robot is from a wall (wall following), using just a black & a white dot (1x1) which are moved in front of the sensor. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Any experience with measuring rotations?

Hi all, I am working on a "project" where I want to measure some reasonably small rotations, things on the order of +/- 10 degrees or less. Just to make it hard, the force acting on the thing being rotated is small, like, completely hypothetically, (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Like A Rock Crawler Hauler

(...) Very cool Steve... I can also atest the turn radius will stink since I did the same mod to the red tow truck set last year. You said you are using old style light sensors...Interfacing them to the NXT with the converter cables I assume? B (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available

(...) Nothing, it restarts back to blank screen, samba clicking mode. (...) Same thing. I also tried pulling the batteries for a few seconds. Telling USB Probe to refresh. 100 different combinations of resetting with and without usb plugged in, (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact