 Robotics / NXT / 366 (-5)
  Apology

I would like to extend my sincere apologies to Steve H for posting a software comparison page similar to his and announcing it here. I would also like to apologize to Ralph H for messing up his thread by mentioning the page there. It was wrong for (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available

(...) Hi Ralph, I have some more questions about pbLua... Is the NXT-Lua-API public available ? My idea is to use your pbLua-functions at my PC running Lua-Interpreter, replaceing low level stuff with own functions... This allows me to write and (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available

(...) Greetings, Steve. I am glad to see all this info in one place. Next time you update your table, you could replace the ??? in the Lejos NXJ column, floating point row, with a YES. No doubt about it. The Java Math library was even implemented in (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available

(...) Ralph, thanx for the great work independently from the trouble at the list, I have some questions: What is needed to communicate with the NXT at PC side (Linux or OSX) Terminalemulation ? How are files transfered to the NXT ? XModem, ZModem, (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available

Finally! I can put an actual link to your project on the sidebar! (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact