 Robotics / NXT / 36 (-10)
  NXT Motors -- Speed vs Power Level

An explanation of when to use and when not to use the new NXT motor speed control option. The RCX supports only a motor power level control where the input is the percentage of time that power should be applied to the motor. The NXT supports not (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  lugnet.robotics.nxt Curatorship

Since I was the person to (URL) this newsgroup's creation>, I'd like to take it on its curatorship. I don't know if it's something I'd like to do for several years, but getting it started is important. I was thinking the other day of volunteering (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  wav2rso utility

As some of you may know I have written a utility which can convert between wav files and rso (NXT sound) files. In response to an urgent call for help a couple days ago I went ahead and extended that utility so that it can convert either direction (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Grööving Röböt

Hi Brian, (...) the music or the fish? (...) behind all that Javascriptery. Jürgen (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Grööving Röböt

(...) (URL) this song> instead ;) ROSCO (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  NBC for Linux (intel 32-bit)

With the assistance of Dwayne Fontenot I now have a binary of NBC which runs on intel 32-bit Linux platforms. You can get a copy from the NBC website. John Hansen (URL) (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Grööving Röböt

My NXT likes ABBA. (URL) (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Mindstorms Education NXT base set inventory available on Peeron

Some people may be interested to compare with the shop edition. Yesterday I posted an inventory for the NXT Education base set, and it is now available: (URL) first inventory, so I hope I have not made any mistakes. :-) Many thanks to Philo, for his (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My First Classroom Use

Hi Matthias In article <44C61288.5020004@in...ects.com>, Matthias Paul Scholz <matthias.scholz@int...jects.com> wrote (...) a Bluetooth connection, to communicate with the NXT brick. These programs indicate that it is possible, but I have not yet (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  CNET: Lego robots march on Microsoft

CNET: Lego robots march on Microsoft (URL) (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.mediawatch) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact