 Robotics / NXT / 329
    New York City NXT Meet-up —Theodore Feldman
   I have the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT ROBOTICS SET and since I'm so "into it", my father and I were thinking we could start up a Lego MindStorms NXT Meet up group/club in New York City where we could meet once a month (or every other month), build, (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: New York City NXT Meet-up —Rey Parma
     (...) I am interested. Please let me know when you have enough people for the first meeting. Thanks. Rey Parma (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: New York City NXT Meet-up —Bryan Bonahoom
     (...) Theo, Even though I live in Indiana and can't be part of your team, I want to applaud your efforts to start a new robotics group. I wish you guys all the best in growing your skills while having a lot of fun. IMHO - for an early competitive (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

         Re: New York City NXT Meet-up —Theodore Feldman
     (...) I think you could arrange and trip out to NYC! (no offense) but as long as you can speak in english. Anyway, thank you so much for your own kind thoughts about my future group., (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

        Re: New York City NXT Meet-up —Eric Sophie
   Sounds great, keep us informed! (18 years ago, 27-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)