 Robotics / NXT / 286
    NXT Optimized Array Handling —David Wallace
   There doesn't seem to be any information on the most memory-efficient or speed-effecient way to handle arrays in the NXT Executable File Specification. For example, if you want to create a multi-dimensional array, you use the opcode OP_ARRBUILD (...) (18 years ago, 28-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        RE: NXT Optimized Array Handling
    I would suggest that the easiest way to understand how standard firmware handles arrays is to go to the NI web site and do a search on something like "efficient LabVIEW memory management" which will result in a nice description of how LabVIEW (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: NXT Optimized Array Handling —David Wallace
   Thanks Dick, I also found info on how arrays are handled in the Executable File Spec. I didn't see it before. My cut on this is that I will use single-dimension arrays in non-time-critical areas and avoid mult-dimensional arrays alltogether. It (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)