 Robotics / NXT / 256 (-10)
  NXT Snake game

(URL) Oops almost forgot to post this on Lugnet. Read about it (URL) here>. ROSCO (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Not eXactly C beta news (NBC)

(...) You rock! (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Not eXactly C beta news (NBC)

I have just released a new beta of NBC with built-in support for 3 programming languages targetting the standard NXT firmware. This beta release focuses primarily on improving the Not eXactly C (NXC) programming language support in the compiler. It (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX) !

  Re: NXT Firmware source code

(...) I am curious; have you ever had a situation where bad firmware locked up the NXT? And if so, what was the process to restore it to working order? (I don't have a bricked brick, I'm just asking for future reference.) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  RE: NXT Firmware source code

(...) I've downloaded firmware to NXT 100s of times with no apparent ill effect. (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Firmware source code

(...) Flash memories all have a limited number of write cycles before they become unreliable. Usually, the on-chip write controller will "load-balance" the writes so that different memory locations all get used the same number of times, (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Firmware source code

(...) This is very good news. Thanks for the update. I've been waiting for this for a long time, particularly to have a look at the rather weak graphics capabilities. I've had an expanded font (and a much smaller one) kicking around for a while now. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Firmware source code

(...) ROSCO (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT Firmware source code

(...) Thanks for the heads-up about this! (And also the pointer to the v1.04 firmware update, too!) It is amazing how far TLC has come since the early days of the RCX. Even for those who don't plan to change the firmware, there is certainly a lot to (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NXT firmware v1.04

LEGO has released an update to the standard NXT firmware. Version 1.04 is now available for download. (URL) Hansen (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact