 Robotics / NXT / 226
    NBC-NCX Experiences —Christian Mock
   Hello NXT-Community, currently I make some tests with the very nice NBC-NXC compiler. My first tries to drive the Tribot around were successfully 8-) But now my question is: How can I access sensors from NXC ? All my attempts causes the compiler to (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: NBC-NCX Experiences —John Hansen
   (...) The simple answer is that NXC does not yet expose that functionality. I am feverishly working on implementing that API. I apologize for the compiler problems. John Hansen (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)