 Robotics / NXT / 219
    Extreme NXT: Extending the LEGO Mindstorms NXT to the Next Level —Didier Enjary
   Hi, Sorry I'm quite unused with lugnet.robotics groups and I don't know if this has been announced yet. (URL) Philo, Michael and Isabelle (philo's delightful daughter) authored a book about NXT !! Didier (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.books)

        Re: Extreme NXT: Extending the LEGO Mindstorms NXT to the Next Level —Philippe Hurbain
   In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Didier Enjary wrote: (URL) (...) Thanks for the plug, Didier ;o) Still some time before the book hits the shelves... Philo (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Extreme NXT: Extending the LEGO Mindstorms NXT to the Next Level —Michael Gasperi
   (...) In case any of you were waiting, the book is now shipping from Amazon. Preview information at www.extremenxt.com/books.htm. Michael Gasperi (17 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)