 Robotics / NXT / 202
Re: NBC with NXT - crash!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:24:39 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Ross Crawford wrote:
Hi, I wrote the following program, and it causes my NXT to crash! If I remove
the ReadSensor() call from thread check_sensors, it doesn't crash. If I put a
call to ReadSensor() in thread main, it doesn't crash. I tried putting mutexes
around all the motor calls, but it still crashes. Can anybody explain why?

Note: My NXTdefs.h contains some macros which I've added, but nothing out of the
ordinary. I included my ReadSensor macro in the listing.

Well, I had to replace the batteries yesterday, and with the new batteries this
no longer crashes! Seems weird to me, but there you are. Has anybody else seen
weird behaviour with their NXT when the batteries are running low?

ROSCO