 Robotics / NXT / 171 (-5)
  Re: NXT Ultrasonic reporting wrong values

(...) I'm not sure what you mean by "completely stopped" - stationary? I suppose it's possible that you actually have a bad US sensor. If you can find someone with a working one, try swapping sensors with them and see if the problem is isolated to (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT-G using RCX items.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Glassey" <glassey@ieor.berkeley.edu> To: <lugnet.robotics.nxt...ugnet.com> Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 12:53 AM Subject: Re: NXT-G using RCX items. (...) Thanks for the infomation Roger. I'm going to (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NXT Ultrasonic reporting wrong values

A just get my NXT, and everything works fine, but the ultrasonic sensor is not reporting correct values. No matter what distance or direction it is pointed, the readings changes quickly from 1 to 3 inches (3 to 7 cm) even if the sensor is completely (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT-G using RCX items.

(...) I have a conveter cable so I finally did some tests with NXT-G and here is what I find-- RCX motor runs in both directions, and responds to the speed settings. The touch sensor works. The light sensor measures ambient light. But the bad news (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Managing Memory

I've got 8 kids working on NXT who have been experiencing "not enough memory". So, I did a little experimenting. Every new program takes a minimum of 6K. Every Move Block takes 0.5K Imagine that! 500 bytes for a simple move block. I haven't measured (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact