 Robotics / NXT / 167
    Managing Memory —Edwin Pilobello
   I've got 8 kids working on NXT who have been experiencing "not enough memory". So, I did a little experimenting. Every new program takes a minimum of 6K. Every Move Block takes 0.5K Imagine that! 500 bytes for a simple move block. I haven't measured (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Managing Memory —Brian Davis
   (...) I've tested some, but not a lot (speed of execution I've tested more). Yes, NXT-G is not memory-friendly, *but*... (URL) biggest first problem is putting a bunch of nice sound files on-board (and especially not deleting them later). The nest (...) (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)