 Robotics / NXT / 147
Re: Johnny 5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:29:33 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John Carrasquillo wrote:
   Hello Everyone: Does anyone have or know where I can get the plans to build a Johnny 5 type robot? Dan has plenty of pics on his site but no build plans.I have been searching for days on the web with no luck. Being an old timer I simply do not have the building skills to make my own. I’m taking up this hobby as my retirement gift. I have 1 NXT and 2 RCX’s to build with. Many thanks in advance to whoever responds. oldwarrior40k

He has recently posted a parts list, which is a start:

http://unitutor.unisi.it/~danny/robots/JohnNXT/v3/JN5_bom.jpg