 Robotics / NXT / 144
143  |  145
Subject:
NXT software's "My Portal" tab now actually does something
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 00:59:34 GMT

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this, but the “My Portal” tab in the NXT software now actually has some content. The first is a link to the Classic Cuckoo Clock and SoundBot building instructions on the Mindstorms website, and there are some new sound files available for download.

The first set of sounds contains “blips,” all sorts of beeps and robot-like sounds. It’s pretty cool. blips24.rso sounds exactly like Rosie from the Jetsons. It’s great!

The second set of sounds contains our British friend saying the five question words “who,” “what,” “where,” “why,” and “how.”