 Robotics / NXT / 1152
    Re: NXT utilities for Mac OS X —John Hansen
   (...) I uploaded a new nxttools.zip late last night which now enables the tools to run on Tiger as well as Leopard. See my post from last night in the thread above. John Hansen (15 years ago, 28-Aug-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: NXT utilities for Mac OS X —John Hansen
   (...) Cross posting to lugnet.robotics in case this announcement got missed in the nxt subgroup. If you use a Mac and have an NXT you might be interested in trying out the Mac versions of most of the tool windows from BricxCC. (URL) Hansen (15 years ago, 31-Aug-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT utilities for Mac OS X —John Hansen
   (...) Since the nxtasy forums require that you be a member before you can download any attachments I have also uploaded the NeXT Tools Mac OS X application to my BricxCC website. There is a link to the utilities page in the NXT News section near the (...) (15 years ago, 2-Sep-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)