 Robotics / NXT / 1139
  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

.../snip (...) Wow, absolutely fantastic work. Congrates! This is worth a web-site with details, programs, photos, building instructions, comments, descriptions... that could be inspired from Philo's site. -Claude (15 years ago, 20-Apr-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) I am going to take some video at the show. The lighting there is spectacular. I really hope to get more details published. Getting ready for the show has taken sooooo much time. Chris (15 years ago, 20-Apr-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)