 Robotics / NXT / 1124
    Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube —Iain Hendry
   (...) I've made 3-4 different versions as well. I unfortunately don't have any photos of the most recent version. (URL) my efforts have been more focused on speed than specific assembly tasks. They are fantastic robots to work with. We used an ABB (...) (15 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube —Eric Sophie
   (...) Seeing yours helped me to understand these machines a bit more too, thanks! Ugg so many cool parts, all those ball joint control arms, very nice! (...) I see these machines work very quickly indeed! (...) (15 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube —Chris Shepherd
   (...) This one can run much faster. I am running the motors at 35%. I had to choose between realism and speed. If it goes much faster, when it stops suddenly, the loose joints cause it to swing and sway. I would have to put about a one second pause (...) (15 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube —Eric Sophie
   (...) 35%. That shows how precise these systems are. I bet it would "whip" around higher than that. Additional gearing down would just make it bigger. I think that pause is also advantageous in that, you get a chance to hear and or realize all the (...) (15 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)