 Robotics / NXT / 1110
  My New Book Is Available for Purchase

Hi LEGO NXT Enthusiasts, I'm happy to announce that I've just self-published my book based on Don's Projects blog. All of my blogs written since September 2005 to September 2008 along with the LEGO NXT eZCIRCUITs,Handy Cricket robo-projects,the (...) (16 years ago, 28-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)